Meet Our Advisors: Non PhimmarathPosted on 11/01/2019
Our experienced, dedicated travel advisors at Destinations have a successful track record in meeting our clients' travel needs through curated luxury vacation planning and outstanding customer service.
We want you to get a chance to know our advisors and will highlight each of them throughout November in our MEET OUR ADVISORS blog series.
First up, Non Phimmarath.
BACKGROUND: Non was born in Laos and left the country at a very young age. Right after leaving Laos, her large family made a journey through 2 other countries, Thailand and the Philippines, before settling in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Non's passion for travel ignited when she journeyed to her home country of Laos after her graduation from the University of Arkansas. The culture, the people, and all the beautiful destinations in Laos triggered Non's curiosity about the rest of the world.
After that trip, a few other trips to Hawaii and Mexico followed, and Non knew that travel is where she wanted to be. She found a passion in the cruise world and became a cruise specialist.
Non loves taking care of Destinations clients and helping to make their dream trips come true!
- Countries Visited: US, Laos, Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, and the Caribbean.
- Favorite International Food: I love food so it’s hard to choose 😊. But my top 3 are Lao, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
- Do you have any travel rituals? Get a blessing bracelet from mom.
- What is one travel tip you’d share with clients or followers? Always take out travel insurance!
- (Fill in the blank.) Everyone should visit Alaska at least once in their lifetime.