See the World’s First Six-Star Ocean Cruiser: Scenic EclipsePosted on 09/12/2019
Touted as the most technologically-advanced and innovative vessel in the world, the Scenic Eclipse is a sight to behold. The sophisticated 228-passenger luxury cruise ship was christened on September 10, 2019, in New York City.
What makes ultra-luxurious expedition ship a SIX-star product?
Let's begin the endless list of amenities with two six-passenger helicopters and one six-passenger submarine, providing eye-catching experiences both in the sky and below the sea. The ship boasts 114 luxurious suites across five decks, a massive Senses Spa, ten dining venues, butler service to suites, and a staff-to-guest ratio of 1:1.
The entire Scenic Eclipse experience is seamlessly-designed with all-inclusive coordination. All airplane flights, transfers, land-based shore excursions, restaurants, premium-brand beverages, pre-departure hotel, in-suite mini-bar and staff gratuities are included in one set fare.
The cruise ship will transit between 38 countries -- including adventures to the Arctic and to Antarctica. Scenic Eclipse 2020-2022 brochure highlights include:
- Two Antarctica seasons with 20 departures and the opportunity to view a solar eclipse from the deck of the Scenic Eclipse (December 2020 and December 2021)
- Wild Alaska and British Columbia-from Vancouver to Nome, Alaska, traveling through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage for the first time.
- Baja to Costa Rica Whales and Wilderness–from San Diego to Costa Rica and all the wonders of Latin America including the breathtaking Mexican Riviera.
- High Arctic Explorer–traveling as far north as North Cape, through the Svalbard Archipelago and the magnificent fjords, waterfalls, mountains and sleepy fishing villages of Norway.
- Panama and Columbia Discovery – transiting the famous Panama Canal, exploring the jungles and islands of Central America.
Photo and video courtesy of Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours