Dalmatian Elegance Upper Deck Deluxe Cabin (Summer 2019)
- Onboard Cooking Demonstration: Select departures will have the opportunity to learn the secrets behind cooking Croatian specialties during a hands-on cooking class with your onboard chef. Refer to the dates & prices tab for selected dates.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Brač: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain's Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches with Wine (LW), 1 Dinner (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW), plus bottled water daily.
Stay in Style
- Avangard (Futura II) Cruise Ship: The newly built luxurious Avangard (Futura II) features spacious cabins, twin or double beds, private bathrooms, air-conditioning, a sundeck and restaurant area.
Top Rated Highlights
- Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje's, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
- Korčula: Walk the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas with your Local Expert. Learn why the locals claim this is where Marco Polo was born.
- Veliko Jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of he fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
- Kuna: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
- Pakleni Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
- Hvar: Walk to the town's main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic ﬁelds of lavender.
- Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.