Jordan Experience (Winter 2018-19)
Additional Included Highlights
- See the Roman Amphitheatre and Citadel Hill.
- Amman: Get to know your fellow travelers and Travel Director over a drink at your Welcome Reception.
- Jordan: Enjoy complete convenience with all breakfasts and dinners included.
- Dinning Summary: 4 Breakfasts (BB), 1 Dinner (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
- Jerash: Feel like you have stepped 2,000 years back in time as your Travel Director guides you through this marvelous ancient metropolis - now the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world!
- Petra: Explore the ancient and hidden 'rose-red' city, as you journey with your Travel Director, through the winding, dark passageway, between rock walls up to 200 metres high. See the Treasury and explore the Roman Amphitheater and ancient tombs.
- Madaba: Guided by your Travel Director, admire the detail of the Madaba Map - a fascinating mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy land.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Amman: The 5-star Amman Marriott Hotel is located in one of the capital's busiest centres, with easy access to all historical sites.
- Petra: The Petra Marriott Hotel is majestically situated to overlook the dramatic and picturesque rose-red city. It combines the warmest Arabian hospitality with the splendour of the ancient city of Petra.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mount Nebo: Take in the astounding view of Moses' Promised Land, where the ruins are truly a site to behold.
- Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress and see the Crusader chapel.